Sunday, September 23, 2012

Serendipitous Sunday-Seasons Change

Seasons change so fast don't they? That's the funny thing about time.... it just keeps on moving at a pace set by our Lord.  To get ready for a new season, I often scour sales at the end of any season so that I rarely have to pay full price on anything. I try to prepare ahead of time so that I have everything I need when that future season comes.  I know that I am not alone in this as I learned this trick from others.  I wonder how many take the time out to plan for the destination of our souls on the day we must face our Lord and Saviour. For those of us who are saved our future is set...already paid for....we are talking 10 star accommodations here. But we still have to face Jesus and our every deed will be on display.  I hope that I am able to hear those words I long for..... my worst nightmare is not to fulfill the task that God has given me.......I pray to hear those words I long for, "Well done, my good and faithful servant."


P.S. Happy Sunday Sweets:)








2 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday, Belle! So good to see your updates. Your blog is a very sweet place.
    You are right- we are bought and paid for, thank God! I am with you on not paying retail. Didn't go shopping this weekend, but I know last weekend some stores had 80% off almost all the summer stuff! I wanted to grab a few summer dresses on sale at Belk...but they still weren't cheap enough for me. :) Do you have Belk stores in Maryland? I wait all year long for fall. Thank God, it's here!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie!!! Thank you for your sweet comments:) I love your blog too:) We do have Belk though the nearest one is about an hour away. I like shopping there online! I am so that it is fall too!

    ReplyDelete