Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello Autumn



Well hello, Sweets!! Wow.... I guess I took an unplanned break from blogging huh? I had a wonderful summer visiting lots of local places and beaches. Can you believe how hot it was this summer?

Those scorching temperatures kept me inside many, many days....you know it was hot when 60 degrees feels like winter. Well....the tides are slowly turning though ......and the smell of fall is starting to linger in the air. All around me acorns are falling...green now.... but soon to be in some squirrel family's little den as they prepare for winter.

 Below are some of the things I am excited for:



Decorating for Fall....these sugared pumpkins are super cute




















Lilly Pulitzer Somerset dress in Bocce

Watching old movies while snuggling in my blanket






















Lilly Pulitzer Jade top and Pink Jeans




Smores:)


Brown Sugar Scrub


Cracker Barrel Apple Streusel French Toast

Sweet Dreams Sweets!



 

1 comment:

  1. Love all these things!

    Welcome back from your blog break! *wink*

    ReplyDelete