Sunday, April 1, 2012

Serendipitous Sunday-Hosanna


Today is Palm Sunday! Easter...It is a sad but happy time for me. When I think about what Jesus had to endure...for me. I get so sad. I want my life to honor his sacrifice. To be honest, I have been pairing down the "extra" things in my life. I felt myself getting so overworked that it was affecting my health and my sanity...not to mention my mood. I don't want to be so busy that I cannot hear his voice.

So when I ponder Jesus and his sacrifice, I think of how I am honoring him. I don't want to be like those people in Jerusalem, waving my palms one day and then turning my back the next...Oh, it is easy to say that we would not do that but every time we sin..even "little" sins...are we not turning our back on him?

During this season of Lent, I have been asking God to help me out with the "little" sins and the ones that I don't realize I am doing. I want to be a better person. I want to fulfill God's purpose for my life...and because of Jesus and his sacrifice that is possible.


I hope that you are well,

Let's listen to this message by Paul Sheppard.  Click here to be taken to the message:

Good Night Sweets!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tribute, Belle! Interesting point about the people in Jerusalem, and one I don't about, or relate to enough.

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete