Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Funday-Hair:)

Hey Sweets!

Well a few weeks ago I did a post on Umberto Beverly Hills Shimmer Shine Spray,.a new hair product that I found and I never posted an after.  Here is the before:
















I know... I look scary crazy!

K.  Here is the after:
















And there I am looking a little less scary:) So there you go..... Super product which is now a permanent staple in my cupboard.  I have only seen it at Target and it was in the for Blondes section lol :)

P.S. This photo was taken after a loooooooooonnnnngggg day which is why my eyes look glazed over:)

P.S.S Upon looking at my picture a little further I am becoming convinced that I really do look like a Fraggle...hmmm...I must go digging in to the family tree:)

No comments:

Post a Comment