Thursday, January 12, 2012

Merry New Year!!

Hello Sweets!

I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and are having a Happy New Year!!! I have been enjoying time with my family and am taking my time getting back into the rigors of normal life! Actually, I am being quite lazy lol, playing my new Nook, watching Downton Abby, eating ginormous cookies and....not putting my tree down,  It is quite sickening really... Oh well I will get back into the swing of things sooner or later.  Until then, in the words of Eddie Murphy in Trading Places...Merry New Year:)
















2 comments:

  1. LOL! Merry New Year to you, too, Belle! I left my tree up till the end of January once. I found the further from Christmas, the less it hurt to take them down. At least, that's what I told myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL:) We took it down 2 weeks ago...terrible:)

    ReplyDelete