Sunday, December 11, 2011

Serendipitous Sunday








Boy is it cold today..... 26 degrees at the moment to be exact!  I have to admit that I like it to be cold in December.  One December here, it was about 70 degrees and it felt so wrong.  I wonder what temperature it was when baby Jesus was born.  I wonder what he thought when he first opened his eyes.....if he gave a little sigh...

When I think of Christmas, I think of one word Hope, hope, I think of hope. Hope can be defined as:

A person or thing in which expectations are centered.
 
Hallelujah reverberates through my head when I read this.  I want to jump up and shout...but my hubby is snoring in the bed and I don't want to wake him. I did it anyway:) ....and he is still sleep.  I wish you Joy this Christmas season..and happiness now for Bible study..

Let's listen to part 3 of Beth Moore:)
Click the picture below to be taken to the message!








Happy Sunday Sweets!

2 comments: