Sunday, November 6, 2011

Serendipitous Sunday-Time Change










Whoa. I woke up this morning feeling good which is great because I have had a bad case of bronchitis this week. It is so dark here and it should be almost 7:30....I look at the clock and it says 6:30. I remember. Time has changed. Wow, I think to myself....One day......one day....time. really. will. change. Our Lord and Savior made a promise that he would return...in the blink of a eye. He always keeps his promises. Always. On that day time will change. You could say. time will run out. Chills. Happiness. I am looking forward to that day. It is my hope that one day all the sadness in this world will disappear. That one day night will be gone.... and it will always be morning. Happy. Dance. Just a thought I had:)













Christmas is almost here. Christmas is almost here. Christmas is almost here. Sorry for the rant:) Just had to share my enthusiasm. Did I say I love October? Well, my love for October pales in comparison for my love for December. Wow. A child was born to save us..Wow! Can I even comprehend the sacrifice?

Let's listen to part 2bof Beth Moore's study of Romans.
Click Beth's pretty picture below to be taken to the message:)















Happy Sunday Sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment