Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hair by Umberto

Hello Sweets,

I wanted to tell you about the best product ever that I found about a month ago for hair. This is me below without anything in my hair and pre-flat iron.  I know...I look like a crazy woman.  Please excuse the crazy eyes reddish picture, I took it in my bathroom which is pink.  I wanted to show this picture because I love, love, love beauty posts!  And  I promised my ceramic flat iron, whose name is Henry, that I would mention him in my thank you speech.  HA! Told you I was a wierdo. 
















The product is by Umberto Beverly Hills and called Shimmer Shine Spray... it is Magic, Magic I tell you.

Here is a link to it by Allure


I will show a good after picture tomorrow:)  Good night sweets!


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to comment on your last post about how great your hair looks! My hair is so fine, I have to do pretty desperate things. But I look forward to the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie! Thanks. I am zonked today so I am going to try to post tomorrow:) I bet your hair is beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete