Thursday, December 8, 2011

Treats and Sweets!



































I started my Christmas shopping last week, one present down... fifteen to go:) I love giving gifts...there is not much that brings me as much happiness as seeing someone open a gift that I have given them...I love making people happy...I love giving joy..


Speaking of Joy...this pictures makes me happy....so...very...happy...I think I need to go workout on the elliptical just for looking at it:)  I am happy there is not a Laduree near me


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Christmas. =) I start shopping today. And baking. I made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls this morning for the first time. In the beginning I was scared of trying out yeast! Laudree . . . I'd never heard of it, but how beautiful. You have such sweet, feminine taste, Belle. Wishing you well on finding the rest of those gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie! Yum those sound good:) I love her! I have about a 50% success rate with yeast lol:) Thanks for the well wishes! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete