Friday, October 28, 2011

Oh my!!! I have been a bad blogger. Ha! Well my birthday is in October, my nephew was born in late September and....DRUMROLLL..... I sat on my laptop screen. How did this happen? Well let's just say after a day of watching movies and snoozing I forgot to move my laptop and fell asleep on it. So instead of using my hubby's computer to tell you about life....I have just been plain lazy and enjoying the beautiful fall that we have been having. Long walks, pumpkin picking, cider, football, life has been grand. I said it before and I will say it again....I love you October!

 Here are some pictures of my month so far:

Baby Bryce!!!!





















Birthday Fun!!!

























































My sister, she looks good for having a baby a month ago:)
















My friend Katy with who came to the pumpkin patch with me:)  I love this photo of her! I picked the biggest pumpkin I could find.

















We were in this corn maze for at least 40 minutes!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment