Sunday, February 20, 2011

Serendipitous Sunday

















I believe in you.  I believe that you are specially and wonderfully made and that nothing in your life has happened by accident.  I believe that you were put here with a purpose and that your life has meaning.  Have you ever had a goal? A life-long passion that you never got the nerve to pursue?  Do it!

God has a purpose for each and every one of us and he will help you to succeed.  What I am describing is a "Call" on your life. Something that nags at your innermost core.  Don't let your life go by without fulfilling the unique call that God has ordained you for.  The little mouse Angelina Ballerina is such a cute little story...but it is one fraught with an important message.  Answering the call.  Angelina had a call on her life!  She wanted to be a ballerina and so she worked to become one.  Who knows the impact that she had on others lives that would not have been possible without following her heart?  What is your heart calling you to do?

Ephesians 2:10
For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.


Woe until my soul that anyone should not fulfill their call like poor Sampson dear readers.....

Judges 16:17
 So he told her everything. "No razor has ever been used on my head," he said, "because I have been a Nazirite set apart to God since birth. If my head were shaved, my strength would leave me, and I would become as weak as any other man."


Here is part 1b of Beth Moore's Teaching on Proving Us Genuine

 













Click on the picture below to be taken to the Audio








Have a Happy Sunday Sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment