Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lilly.... Rose Quartz, Moonstone, and Citrine!

I love this dress!


























I also love the way that it is styled and while I normally try to make a dress that I purchase my own by adding my style to it.....I love this combination and totally want to mimic it.  The accesories (purse is Lilly) are  Bounkit and are so pretty and feminine.  I love the earrings below and will be showing them to my husband as a hint as to what I want for our anniversary:)

















These beautiful earrings are made with Rose Quartz, Moonstone, and Citrine! They remind me of something that Ariel from The Little Mermaid would wear. They possess a ethereal quality and I want to possess them.  HA! :) Ok Sweets... It has been a long week so I am going to bed now; sweet dreams and enjoy the rest of the week!










No comments:

Post a Comment