Sunday, October 2, 2011

Serendipitous Sunday










Hello Sweets,

Boy did it get cold here! I went outside without a coat on and I was fu-reezinggg!!! So cold...LOL:)  Time to get out all the cold winter clothing.  A friend called me a couple of days ago upset because she felt another friend was mistreating her.  Well, today in Sunday school the lesson just happened to be about friendship and of course it was about the friendship that Jonathan and David had.  I know this sounds cliche but I wish that there was no sadness in the world.... I hate that we hurt the ones that we love...sometimes intentionally...sometimes not.  This week I am going to try to take special care to treat those around me with love and kindness...regardless of how they treat me:)

I made pork chops, turnips, apple sauce, peas and biscuits for dinner.  Yummo!















I am stuffed! Time for a walk:) Let's listen to part 2 of message on on the book of Romans

by Beth Moore.















Click the picture below for the message:







Happy Sunday Sweets!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your grief is not in vain, Belle. You're a stranger and pilgrim in this world, and one day you will be where sadness does not exist!

    Love that meal! Those plates are so pretty!! Good job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie!! Amen! I can't wait. I love those plates too! I found them on clearance at T.J. Maxx.

    ReplyDelete