Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lazy Summer Days

Hello Sweets!

I am enjoying these lazy summer days. I love going to the farmer's market and picking out veggies and fruit. I made a scrumptious salad with grilled garlic chicken for dinner yesterday.Yuuuummmo! Looking at it makes me hungry again!

















I am training for a 5k in September! It has been so hot though that I have to slow jog run at night!





















 I scored a dress on e-bay that I have wanted for years! Anthropologie's Secret Joy Dress!






































Love!!! Can't wait to wear it in the snow just like the model and make my husband take 1000 pictures of me this Autumn! I hope that everyone is doing well!


3 comments:

  1. So glad to see a post from you, Belle! That chicken looks awesome! You glow in all your pics. And that dress is fantastic. Really do post a pic in it for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, 1. you're making me hungry, 2. you look fantastic! (And a 5K? That's so exciting!) and 3. I LOVE THAT DRESS!! Seriously, I want one just like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josie! I tried to stay away from my laptop but funny as it sounds I missed everyone lol:) Thanks, when I was little I always did fancy myself a glow worm! I love that dress!

    Hi Emily!! I am making myself hungry, it was so good lol:) I am excited about the 5k!! I love that dress too. I have seriously been stalking it for about 3 years lol:)

    ReplyDelete